About Us   Visit   Calendar   Genealogy   Donations   Museum Shop  

Directions
Andrew Johnston HouseMuseumDoctor's OfficeResearch OfficeGrounds

 

Museum

The Historical Museum was proudly dedicated on November 1, 1997. It is the result of much work and financial support by those whose vision and energy brought the project to fruition.

The building has two levels, each ADA accessible. The lower level houses large objects and displays. The upper level contains both permanent and rotating exhibits and a gift shop.

A notable collection of Meissen porcelain donated by Fowler W. Johnston, a descendant of Andrew Johnston, is on permanent display.

 

 

 

 
 


Giles County Historical Society
208 North Main Street
Pearisburg, Virginia 24134
540.921.1050

  Last updated 03/14/09   Contact Us